Needs that will be addressed by the 2022 Referendum:
• Career and Technology Education (CTE) programs lack adequate
space, such as shops and labs for hands-on, project-based learning that
improve student learning opportunities, preparing students for success
now and in their future careers.
• Outdated pool does not meet current standards, nor does it meet the
needs of the community, recreation, aqua aerobics, swimming, and
• Some locker rooms and toilets are not fully accessible for all users.
• Reinvest in our existing school infrastructure.
• Existing space needs improvement for community and school fitness.